Issue #7 has a finger on the pulse of the climate rhythm. The zine includes artwork from a survey of early-career creatives, linked to the Midlands, UK, on the theme of environment and sustainability.
If you would like to order a free physical copy of No Jobs in the Arts #7, please see this link for the order form.
Our self-titled publication series has showcased early-career creative practices since 2018. Content for the publications is always selected through an open call, so each issue offers a snapshot of emerging creative practices in the Midlands. Physical copies are archived across the UK.
If the PDF reader struggles to load, please refresh the page. Alternatively, the PDF can be viewed directly here.
- Publication: print, digital, and screen-reader transcript, first published: 5th June 2023.
- Featured artists: Jessica Rose Lees, Adam Wynn, Mandeep Dhadialla, Planet Brill, and Issie Martin.
- Guest curated by Round Lemon: Andreea Pislaru, Bethan Jayne, and Carmela Vienna.
- 500 risograph prints of the zine were circulated across the region.
- Project supported by Grand Union, Brutwood, Dizzy Ink, and community donations.
Why donate? We ask readers to support the project using a pay what you want model, we do this to give readers autonomy over what they can afford, with no judgement. We can continue to deliver projects like this one and pay anyone involved fairly.